We’re proud to announce that Sift has been featured as a “High Performer” in G2’s Spring 2021 Report for Best Org Chart Software as well as their Spring 2021 Employee Engagement Grid! G2 defines org chart software as “software [that] allows users to create organizational charts of all employees within a company. These solutions often work in tandem with workforce management software...to plan, manage, and track employee work.” Org charts allow companies to maintain visibility of individual roles within the company as well as cross-team connections.
To learn more about how org charts can benefit your organization, check out an 8 Step Guide to Selecting Org Chart Software.
The leading peer-to-peer review site highlights the top performing solutions in a given software category each quarter based on customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and market presence (based on market share, seller size, and social impact). This is our second time achieving High Performer status for Org Chart Software and our first time for Employee Engagement Software. We’re excited for you to check out the report.
High Performer status is set apart by high customer Satisfaction scores. Currently Sift is the highest rated Org Chart Software for Enterprise, and satisfaction rating is affected by the following factors (in order of importance):
- Customer satisfaction with end user-focused product attributes based on user reviews
- Popularity and statistical significance based on the number of reviews received by G2
- Quality of reviews received
- Age of reviews
- Customers' satisfaction with administration-specific product attributes based on user reviews
- Overall customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score® (NPS) based on ratings by G2 users
It is also based on reviews gathered from users, users’ likelihood to recommend Sift, and data aggregated from online sources and social networks. In the Spring 2021 Report, we earned High Performer status based on the following criteria:
- Ease of Use
- Quality of Support
- Ease of Admin
- Ease of Setup
- Ease of Doing Business With
- Users’ likelihood to recommend
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) score